The Bone Collector

 It makes me sad that my boys are now getting too old for Halloween....at least for a time - Teens! 😱

This means I'm not going to be making as much Halloween stuff as I usually do - as now it's only for me (and the neighbors kids if they're into it)

Maybe it's not really such a bad thing because I haven't got room for all this stuff 😁 The past year I've been collecting most of what I made for donation. If anyone can make a buck on it - be my guest. It will be for a good purpose.

This week I haven't made anything as my Mom passed Wednesday and I try my best to help my Sister with all the preparations for the funeral. Not easy I tell you. My Sis has a TON of energy and I can't keep up but at least I try.

So I want to show you the cool Haunted House that I made a little while ago. It's from Simply Crafty Svgs and even though I've made a ton of houses, this is different. Of course I downscaled it by 50% too and it's still easy to make. Love it to pieces!

This time I used patterned papers from BoBunny's Wonderfully Wicked Collection and of course AC Cardstock.

I inked all edges and the roof pieces with Distress Ink and all the grey pieces are inked with Dew Drop Brilliance Moonlight White ink

I cut a little extra in the roof tiles and embossed the base panel with a Cobblestone embossing folder. I believe it's from Darice.

I call it the Bone Collectors house due to the metal sign I placed in the front of the house, the skull and bones on the cobblestone and because I imagine this is just the kind of house he would live in.

Now I really need to get those shelves up so I can display all these awesome Halloween Houses before it's too late and I have to wait another year 😒

Oh and I need to locate my Halloween decor too....now where did they put it?......

Comments

  1. I love your Halloween house collection and feel honored this made it amongst them. I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself....I know this is not an easy time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandy - You know I love your designs. I'm ok....

      Delete
  2. Oh Helle! I am so sorry for your loss my dear crafty friend. 😞
    I am always blown away with your creativity and your positive attitude to face all the difficult experiences you have to go through. But you're like a ray of light, no matter what, you'll always going to make something beautiful! Your love for crafting shows on all your creations, which believe me, they are priceless. I would be hoarding all those treasures! Thank you so much dear friend for sharing your skills and your passion for crafting with us. I hope you feel better, soon. Love you Helle! 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww.....Thank you so much Betiana.....That is so sweet of you <3 Love you too <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts