Mini Mansion, Cottage and Outhouse....

 TGIF! It's been a rough week! Meetings all over the days - some days I had 2 or 3 meetings. So yes, I looked forward to today :-) Also because yesterday it was decided that I get my pension at last. I've waited 13 years for this day! Woo hoo <3

Now is also the day where I can show you some more little structures I made :-) A Spooky Mansion from SVG Cuts, a cute and whimsical Fairy Cottage also from SVG Cuts and a Haunted Outhouse from Dreaming Tree.

First the Mansion:


A long forgotten building now inhabited by the ghosts of former owners. Nature is trying hard to restore itself and hide the structure but can't grow everywhere due to.....the presence of death!

As you already know, I downsized this by 50%....hence the name Mini ;-) 

I used AC Cardstock in Charcoal, Wine and Bayou along with patterned papers from DCWV from the Spooky and Sparkly Stack and the Witches Brew Stack.

All edges are inked with Distress Ink from Ranger and that's pretty much it. 

Then the Whimsical Cottage:


This is just the opposite of the Mansion - full of life, color and happiness. A Fairy family lives here along with grandparents and Great Grandparents....as it's done in the Fairy Realm. The Cottage lies hidden away from nosy humans deep in the forrest close to a small creek.

For this I also used AC Cardstock this time in Chestnut, Wine, Bayou and Peacock. The patterned paper is from Graphic 45's Fairy Dust and is perfect for a fairy home.

All edges are also inked and a fairy light string makes sure to keep it lit up during the long autumn nights.

Finally the Haunted Outhouse:


Must say that this is a very weird place to hold ghosts :-D but I guess they need to go sometimes too ;-) 

I used AC Cardstock in Charcoal, Moss, Fireberry and Concrete along with some white shiny paper for the ghosts. The brown cardstock is Kraft Woodgrain from AC.

Also here all edges are inked with Distress Ink and I used a few Pop Dots on the Ghosts and the door.

Not only is it a weird place to haunt but it's also pretty weird to have an Outhouse in the middle of the woods :O

So three new mini houses for my collection. Can't wait to play around with the placement and decoration once I get some shelves up 

I hope you all have a really awesome and relaxing weekend and I hope you'll come back again next week for my next DT project....Wednesday that is :-)


Comments

  1. Helle you are simply amazing. Congratulations on getting your pension. Maybe health wise things might work out finally. Big hugs! Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jana <3 I really really hope so. It's definitely going to give me peace and quiet in some areas - other things will never change and I will just have to live with that. Now to start my new life <3

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your pension. I hope that makes things easier for you. Love the paper choices and the set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I buy the SVG files for the Creepy Candalabra? I saw it on Pinterest, but can't find it in any of the blogs or SVG stores.
    Thanks!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily :-) I don't think it's available anymore since SVG Attic closed down and it's not in the Silhouette Design Store.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts