When Inspiration Strikes......

 .....grab it and use it 😉

That is what I did, one day, browsing through graphics on Creative Fabrica. I fell for this one:

Find it here

This was going to be my December Design Team project for Simply Crafty SVGs as I knew she had several files to use for it.

I used the following files: Christmas Tree LuminaryLittle WagonSmall Tumbler BoxSquare Candy BoxChristmas Fireplace and Holiday Lamp Post. Some of them are downsized to fit the wagon - like the Tree which is downsized by 50%.


I used AC Cardstock along with Majestic Pearl Paper and Graphic 45's Christmas Carol patterned paper and used some bling from my stash.


Finally I put in a small fairy light string inside the tree and this is how it came out:


I really love it. Cute as a button 💗

Here's another view:


So now you guys get to tell me what you think of it - you can do so in a comment below. I really love the feedback 😊

Thanks for taking time out of your busy Christmas schedule to visit - I hope to see you again soon.

💜 














Comments

  1. I love what you've done here, Helle! It is the cutest thing EVER! What a fabulous combination of cut files! You are so creative! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's so cute! Thank you for your inspiration, you re so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is outstanding work, I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so stunning in every way. I would have to leave this out where I could enjoy it all year long. Thank you for sharing and bringing a spot of sunshine to my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Sam. So happy to shed a bit of sunshine to you :-)

      Delete
  5. Oh, I loved this one so very much. You continue to amaze me! Thank you so very much for this phenomenal last DT project for 2020!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been my pleasure :-) It was so much fun to make :-) I'm so happy you like it <3

      Delete
  6. This is so awesome Helle! This is alot of time, thinking and effort to put into something...then you have to glue it all together! Really cool project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heidi <3 It's a fun process as sometimes you have to work for it and other times, it just gets handed to you :-)

      Delete
  7. You definitly captured the inspiration picture perfectly. Thank you for sharing you lovely work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting :-) It really boosts my self esteem when people drop by and leave such wonderful comments.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts