Snowtown

Christmas is over and in a few days we get a brand new sparkling and hopefully Covid-19-free New Year.

Another thing I wish in the new year is snow. Man! I love snow. Unfortunately we don't get much anymore due to the climate changes. The oceans around Denmark are way too warm and Denmark too small to get cold enough so now it's only rain, rain and more rain. *SIGH*

Luckily I have my imagination and I can create my own snow - or Snow Town 😊 So I did that yesterday using the fun, adorable and whimsical Polar PlaceChilly Cottage and Winter Wheels Car from Simply Crafty SVGs:


These darling are downsized by 50% so I can fit them into my small home and all are made from AC Cardstock and Doodlebug Design patterned paper Frosty Friends. I also used glitter paper in matching colors and white glitter cardstock from Best Creation.

Here are some shots of them individually:

Winter Wheels Car:



Polar Place:



Chilly Cottage:



I must admit that they are a bit tricky to make this small but if I can, anyone can 😆

Thank you for joining me today. I wish you a very Happy New Year and hope to see you happy and healthy in 2021.
💜







Comments

  1. Your wintery set is so adorable! We are getting snow today in the Canadian Maritimes. Forecast says close to a foot. We shall see. Meanwhile it is the perfect day to enjoy some time checking out some blogs. Thank you for sharing your creations and Happy New Year to you and yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Auntie Em :-) I envy you all that snow. I still have to settle for my town - even though some places in Denmark was blessed with the white gold. Just not where I live. It's cold enough for snow but here's only fog. Borring. Well....I'll just craft on then :-D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts