Oops!

 I think I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

The only thing I can think of to say is....oops....😲



Actually several things could have happened here but none of them ended up well I guess 😉


Maybe it was a murder or mutilation that happened? Sure is a lot of blood 😱 


....or maybe somebody just wasn't careful when using the saw......


Bingo!

Looks like somebody won't be wearing their wedding ring in the future.....Oops!

-

-

-

-

-

-


NB! No animals or humans were hurt during this shoot.


I used the Table Saw Box from Simply Crafty SVGs and downsized it to 50% 

All the blood is from the Silhouette Design Store design ID #226761, #97008 and #219012 all designed by Sophie Gallo

Thanks for having an equal weird and spooky mind plus the curiosity to visit the blog today 😍

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts