Personal Christmas Presents

 Woah! It's been too long since I posted on the blog - so sorry about that. On the other hand, I'm not really to blame since it's due to a renovation of my townhouse, Christmas and what have you.

Oh well - doing it now 😁 and this time I want to show you a few of the personal Christmas presents I made to my family.

First off is a Mini Cooper designed by Corina Hermann:


This is for my Niece's Husband, as he owns a car like this - similar in color.

The model is a bit difficult to make. Cutting is smooth - no troubles but the assembly is a bit tricky. I have made this one before and I have struggled both times. Might just be that I'm a bit rusty but it didn't turn out as perfectly as I wanted but - hey I guess I'm the only one who will notice anyways.

It's cut from AC Cardstock and Majestic Pearl Paper along with Metallic Cardstock from Tim Holtz.

I embellished with some jewels as lights and wrote on the licens plate.

Can't wait to hear his reaction 😃

Next is Cute Ghost from MagicWorld3D:


I made this darling for my Nephew named Casper 😉 - as in Casper the Friendly Ghost.

This is a very easy Low Poly figure to make. Just pay attention to the closing of the figure (which I didn't at first so had to make the body twice 😳) I closed it under one of the arms.

The only really tricky thing is the bow tie. You will need a tool to assemble this one as the tabs are very small.

I used Copy paper 200 gsm for him along with a bit of black 130 gsm paper. The bow tie is painted with red metallic paint.

I did alter the face as I wanted it to look more like Casper the Friendly Ghost. I found the elements for these in the Silhouette Design Store design ID #389958 by Doodlebug Design, #285352 by Lettering Delights, #391643 by YourMagicLine

Last but not least the Golden Retriever Puppy by Polyfish:


So this adorable puppy was what inspired me to make these personal presents in the first place. See, my other Nephew wished for a Golden Retriever puppy for Christmas - knowing he wouldn't get one. So I made it my mission to get him one 😉

It is made from Copy Paper 200 gsm and spraypainted with a Chalk Sand Color.

Making the pup was easy - very easy. Still I had to make it twice as my kids on trash day, threw out the first puppy along with the spraypaint (they thought it was trash). So I had to start over and buy a new spraycan 🤣 This time I considered putting up some barrier tape around the dog to let the kids know that this was NOT trash 🤣🤣🤣

I simply can't wait to hear the reaction from my Nephew when he gets this.

So now Christmas is over. I never got into the Holiday spirit or got to make much Christmas decor but hey it's Christmas again later this year 😉 It was mainly because of the renovation as I didn't have anywhere to craft and it totally threw me off. 

But now I in the game again and I promise to post more often.

Thanks for visiting and please remember to leave a comment before you go. Oh and do come back soon again.
<3




Comments

Popular Posts