Is this thing on????

 Hello and welcome to my new blog....I hope :-D 

This is just a test to see if it works and an excuse to show off my latest mini house - the Bewitched Cabin

from the "Haunted Forest" kit by SVG Cuts:


This was quite the challenge making it in half size and that is properbly why is crooked. But that just adds to the spookiness....right?


*Insert creepy music here*

Thanks for watching....that is if you can see anything :-D LOL....

Let me know in a comment or reach out to me on Facebook.

Thanks <3


Comments

  1. I have been enjoying your posts on Discovering Your Creativity. I look forward to reading your blog posts here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Irene :-) I hope I can live up to your expectations <3

      Delete
  2. Beautiful work as usuale. Hope you are definitly fine now

    ReplyDelete
  3. New blog?! Love it. How did I miss this little cutie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Master....Dunno....maybe you've been too busy remodelling your home ;-)

      Delete
  4. Wow, Helle! That's incredible...and creepy...and incredibly creepy! lol Fantastic! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your house! I have made 2 of these but at real size, 1 Halloween and 1 Spring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect paper for this project! Love all it's crafty spookyness! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts