I love Fall

 Time for something new. Not just a new home but also a new blog.

Long story short - the Wordpress blog was getting to expensive for me so time to try something else :-) Unfortunately I wasn't able to move the content to this blog so it's a fresh new start we're looking at ;-)

Let me start this new adventure by showing you the Simply Crafty Svgs DT project I was to post earlier this month but a sick and annoying gall bladder got in the way.

Well....actually I had another project on the drawing board but when Sandy released these absolutely darling Mason Jar Luminaries I just had to make them :-)

Knowing me, I had to alter something so instead of my usual downsizing, I changed the first and last leaf into letters to spell out I <3 FALL :-)


The pretty papers I used for the jars are from Craft Smart - Hearth & Harvest + Spiced Pumpkin and the Cardstock is AC Cardstock with Woodgrain pattern.

I made the jars with my Silhouette Cameo.

I only changed one side of the jars so on the back side they look like the original :-)

Found the perfect spot to put them....where you can see both sides of the jars ;-)


...in my kitchen window ;-) Here beautifully photo bombed by my fur baby Timm :-D


Look forward to my next post. It's going to be a lot more bloody than this one ;-) Halloween is nigh!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Not a Fall Fan? How about a little Pumpkin Spice Latte at my place? :-P Thanks for visiting dearest Master <3

      Delete
  2. Great projects and they make wonderful lanterns Helle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute lined up and lit up! Thanks for sharing your work and best of luck with your new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Auntie Em :-) So glad you like them <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts