All Dressed in White

 I sometimes search the web for inspiration. That be for new crazy stuff to make or just for a new flower decoration. 

This time I stumbled upon this gorgeous arrangement:



I really love the different white shades in this bouquet and I've been wanting to make the Oriental Lily for a long time, so I used this as a template.

Let me just say - it took me forever to get this bouquet made, as I was infected with the Covid Virus. Wasn't that sick - just tired and didn't feel like making anything. 

Also, making several types of flowers (and remaking when they don't turn out the way you want) is also very time consuming. So I've been out of touch a very long time.

All flowers and leaves are designed by Maison Gregoria

First off the Oriental Lily:


This is a very easy flower to make and it's just gorgeous.

I cut mine from white paper 160 gsm and inked with two shades of green Distress Ink.

I painted the tips of the stamens and the anther with an acrylic paint and dipped them in a reddish brown flocking powder.

I really wanted to make the buds but I couldn't wrap my head around a way to do so.



This is also a very easy flower to make but a bit time consuming due to all the frills in the center.

Made from 160 gsm paper and colored  here and there with soft pastels in a yellowish color to give it a more creamy look.

I enlarged the original flower by 50% to match the lily a bit better according to the inspiration bouquet.




Looks a bit funny from this angle actually 😏 but they are so stunning in real life.

Very easy to make - the hardest part is the creasing I think.

Made from white paper 130 gsm and painted here and there with soft pastels to soften the hard white.

Asters:


I think I should have made more of these little darlings, but they are pretty time consuming so I stopped after making 9 of them.

These flowers are made from the Virtue Dahlia. I simply downsized the flower 75% and painted the center with green Watercolor. 

Last but not least - The Climbing Rose:


This was the flower that gave me the hardest time. Only because I just couldn't get the center loose enough. So I settled eventually.

Made from white paper 130 gsm and painted here and there with soft pastels in a yellowish color.

I really wanted a rose like the one in the inspirational bouquet but I really really love the climbing rose so I think that is the only real difference I chose to make.

And here is my bouquet - all dressed in white:


I filled out the bouquet with the different leaves from the flowers but also made the Nage Nagi Foliage and the foliage from the new Esprit Bouquet.

These, along with the rose leaves, are made from green paper 130 gsm, painted with soft pastels and coated with matte Mod Podge

So what do you think? Did I hit my goal on making a bouquet similar to my inspirational bouquet or did I miss?

Please tell me in a comment below and thank you so much for visiting the blog. I hope to see you back here soon.

💜













Comments

  1. ton bouquet est magnifique, j'adore on dirait vraiment des vraies fleurs bravo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look amazing! I need to practice! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracey - I bet you can make them even better than me :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow, these are just Beautiful. Helle you are amazing. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bouquet is so chic and the color palette so elegant it could have been from a magazine. Beautiful work Helle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts