Wedding Bouquet

So yesterday my sweet niece finally got to marry her love of 12 years. They had to postpone several times due to Covid. They threw the most fun, elegant and wonderful party ever and would have danced til morning light, if I was able to dance. But still, today I'm exhausted ;-)

See I made their gift myself and I took me a few weeks and I didn't finish until Friday night. And they I still had to wrap it etc. yesterday in between church and reception (yeah....why start early when you can stress about in the last minute, right?)


I made them a bouquet that was to look a bit like her wedding bouquet. It didn't but it's the thought that counts ;-) I used several flowers from Maison Gregoria and a vase from SVGCuts.


I hae made this rose several times but I didn't want to leave out a picture of this one.

It's made of 160 gsm paper and I used pink Ecoline Watercolor to paint the petals and leaves plus a bit of Distress Ink on the leaves.

Made 2 roses and a bud.


I knew there would be white roses in the bouquet, so I decided to try my hand at the Garden Rose. It's a bit more tricky than the Amato Rose but I think it turned out ok 😊

It's made from 160 gsm paper and painted with white Ecoline Watercolor.

I made two of these.


This is a extremely time consuming flower to make - that is if you want the petals colored like mine.

I used 160 gsm paper, Distress Ink and dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops.

I'm only sad that I couldn't get it completely round but I didn't not have time for a redo. With the rest of the flowers in the arrangement, it wasn't that visible I was assured 😉


Visible in all the pictures and made from paper 160 gsm, painted with green Ecoline Watercolor and rubbed with soft pastels in a blueish green, white and brown.


This vase/urn from SVGCuts is a bit of a classic. I have made it several times but it's so easy to make and totally cute. It can hold a lot of flowers.

This time I used AC Cardstock in Vanilla both for the main structure but also for the panels. These panels are then embossed with an embossing folder from Crafter's Companion.

Very elegant and it didn't steal all the attention from the flowers :-)

Here's a glimpse of the bouquet:

In all my stress and confusion, I actually forgot to take pictures of the gift so these pictures are taken by my niece and sent to me with lots of love and thanks 😍

So now I will rest up for a few days and then I'm on to the next adventure.

Thanks for visiting the blog today - please leave me a comment below.


















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts